Pages

Image Map

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Upcoming Blog Hop

So, my New Year's guidelines about blogging at least once a week went south real quick didn't it?!  That is why I call them guidelines and not resolutions.  I have been able to follow some of my other New Year's Guidelines, but blogging once a week is soooo tricky!

However, I do have a couple of big things coming up.  February is my birthday month.  My actual birthday is on the 9th.  I believe with my whole heart that you should celebrate your birthday for an entire month, and not just one day.  I plan to celebrate with my blogging friends and followers, so look for some fun and freebies early in February.

Secondly, I am fortunate enough to participate in another blog hop starting tomorrow!  Here are all the details.



Each blogger will share why they love literacy so much and share a favorite book of theirs with a freebie.  You can start your hop at:


From there, you get to hop from one blog to the next collecting great teaching techniques and some fabulous freebies.

See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment