Pages

Image Map

Monday, July 1, 2013

Goodbye Google Reader

Okay, so I am back from Maui (sigh).  The flight back always kicks my tushie.  It is an overnight flight.  My husband and I left Maui at 9:00 and arrived at O'Hare at 12:00.  We had an exit row seat which is great for leg room, but the chairs won't recline.  I think I have whiplash from my head falling to the side every 5 minutes!  But, I am glad I am home, because this is what I came home to!


My girls let me sleep in until 10:30 this morning!  They did not wake me up every 5 minutes to see when I was going to get up!

So, if you didn't know it, Google Reader is no longer with us.  This was a great tool to follow all of the blogs that you love.  Don't fret!  There is a wonderful website that will help you!  It is called Bloglovin.  You can follow all of your blogs just like you did before!  I actually like it even better than Google Reader.

You can follow me on Bloglovin as well!

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment