Pages

Image Map

Monday, October 28, 2013

Celebration!

I have been counting down or up depending on which way you want to look at it until I finally reached 100 "likes" on my Facebook page!  It happened (I think) in the wee hours of the night or morning.  When I woke up this morning, there it was!


I know that most people celebrate when they reach like 300 or something, but this has been a good weekend for celebrating.  My first ever blog hop went fabulously well!  I increased my followers on Bloglovin considerably, which is great because the more people you get to know, the more you get to learn from others!  And then my 100 likes!

Okay, so on to what my good fortune means for you.  My whole Teachers Pay Teachers store will be on sale starting tomorrow (Tuesday) and running through until Halloween.

In addition, I am having a flash freebie on my bestselling item for 24 hours.  Pick it up before 9:00 PM Central time on Tuesday! (Okay, so that's like 24 hours and 10 minutes) Click on the picture below to get yours!


Thanks everyone!  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment