Pages

Image Map

Monday, September 23, 2013

Inspired and a Freebie

For those of that were just hanging off the edge of your seat all day today, wondering what I had in store for you with my new bundle of Melonheadz clip art that I bought from Educents, you need to wait no further.


I spent most of my Sunday afternoon making an avatar for each of the students that I pull for small groups.  I tried the best that I could to make them look like the actual students themselves and what I think that they wear.  Seriously was a lot of fun!  I have a couple of ideas on how I would like to use them, but will blog about that later.

I have been sitting on a freebie for a while and keep meaning to put out there.  It is another set that goes along with my theme this year.  I have had vowel posters in my room that were kind of out-dated.  I wanted to make my own this year and have them use the colors that matched.  So here they are!



Click on either picture and it will take you to the link.  These are not available on my TpT store, only for my blog followers!  Enjoy!

Tomorrow, back to my professional book post.  I have kind of left that poor book all alone the last couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment