Pages

Image Map

Monday, August 5, 2013

To Be Continued

So, you were all wondering how long I could keep on my professional book study.  Turns out the answer is 1 week!  I forgot when I made the schedule that I would be on a short vacation this week.  We are in the water park capital of the world.  Do you know where that is?  Yes!  Wisconsin Dells!  I am here with my girls and my mom.  My husband had to stay home and work.  I made sure to give him plenty of "honey do" lists!

So next Monday, I will chat about chapters two and three.  I will still be around this week, but the book takes way too much thought when I'm in vacation mode.

I'd like to thank Jennie from JD's Rockin Readers.  She helped out this newbie here by mentioning to her Facebook followers about my blog.  I went from my highest page view count of 37 to over 300 views in one day!  Got some new followers as well.  If you aren't one of the followers that came from her blog, check it out.  She has the coolest blog design ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment